Saturday 4 May 2013

MBFWA Day 2


Gorman rain jacket, One Teaspoon tee, Shakuhachi skirt, Frye boots, Longchamp bag, Sportshirl sunglasses






Left: Shakuhachi Dress, Mimco Clutch, Tony Bianco Heels
Right: Vintage top, Asos leather shorts, Witchery Clutch, Wittner Heels
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia moved to a new home this year at Carriage Works. The grungy  feel of the venue worked well- and conveniently is located just up the road from my Uni.

Rushing from class to fashion shows in the rain also required a convenient outfit- my Gorman Raincoat, One Teaspoon tee, Shakuhachi skirt and my trusty Frye Boots.

After a morning of classes and shows my friend Z and I stopped by one of our favourite Redfern coffee spots, Cafe Ella. Salads, bagels and coffee over mags and fashion chat sustained us until we ran back to uni for afternoon lectures.

On the final day of MBFWA, B and I headed to the Group Swim After Party at Hugo's Lounge King's Cross. Cocktails and mingling was the perfect way to end the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment