Summer often seems languidly long and never ending- until you look back and notice you have been enjoying your hols so much that there are only a few weeks left! Here is how I like to spend these perfect summer days:
1. Have breakfast at your favourite cafe. Preferably choose something pretty and insta-worthy. Don't forget your coffee!
2. Explore a new beach. Sydney has plenty of hidden pleasures, many of them harbour gems, so jump in the car, turn up the music and find a new favourite.
3. Lay out our towel and alternate between swimming and drying off. Bring friends for gossip or books and mags for solo trips- but whatever you do don't forget your favourite sunnies!
4. Indulge in hot chips, guilt free. I dare you.
5. Return home and record your daily adventures in your journal. This cute Kikki-K 'Sentence a Day' diary is perfect.