Monday 24 August 2015

August Update


Happy Monday! Coffee in hand, I am currently tackling my inbox, finishing an assignment and (trying) to get organised for a busy week ahead. So of course, I end up writing a blog post instead. Regardless this has been long overdue - I returned home from Hawaii to that typical post-holiday catch up, where the blog gets pushed down the list a little. Somewhere after Instagram, but before cleaning my room. 

I have some exciting collaborations coming as well as an update of my travel pages for both Maui and Oahu (I have so many photos to share!), but in the meantime, here are a few images and links I have been loving/reading this week.







I found this account on Instagram, and fell in love with this image of her room! @apebalsom





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment