Saturday 31 January 2015

Escape



I love the way images can transport you straight to that part of your brain where there are no boundaries. Where dreams are limitless, travel is imminent and the right outfit can enable you to feel like a whole new person.

For the first time in two years I have no travel planned for the immediate future, and as a result wanderlust has kicked in full swing. My friends and I seem to spend a lot of time discussing where we want to go, what we want to see and everything we want to explore. Unfortunately barriers are always there (ugh money and work), but I have promised myself that I will travel somewhere, soon.

In the meantime, there's a whole lot of pinterest-ing, tumblr-ing and instagraming happening. Most notably, I think that escape is possible in the everyday, whether that's through the perfect outfit, styling your space to inspire you, or reading and browsing books and magazines.

Here are some images that are inspiring me of late.

xx














1 comment: